Sunday, March 21, 2010

Indescribable

I am truly blown away right now. I have not even left yet, and the things God is doing in my life and lives around me is truly amazing. The support I have seen and felt is indescribable. From people I wouldn't expect or have never known, there is a desire to be a part of this ministry and God's plan. God has been so incredibly faithful and is moving hearts. I don't know how to put into words the thankfulness I feel for people allowing God to use them to be a part of this ministry and outreach. Most of you that read this most likely know Jay Clark. If you don't, Jay is an incredible man of God, a best friend of mine, and a missionary already serving in Uganda. He has lately been working with children at an orphanage. His blog has many pictures and inspiring stories. It is jaymclark.blogspot.com. Thank you again for all your support. I can't wait to see what God has in store.

1 comment:

  1. Allen, Even though I am not there to tell you goodbye, please know that you will be in every prayer and I will be thinking about you and Jay as you continue this mission that God has sent you on. I know you are doing God's will and I am so proud of you and love you for what you are doing. Love, Pam Clark

    ReplyDelete